Last updated: September 30, 2023
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Terms of Service for Services offered by The Sacred Spiral (the legal stuff)
Welcome to The Sacred Spiral’s services, where consultations and spiritual guidance are offered to specific audiences. By using services the services offered, you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Age Requirement: You must be at least 18 years old to engage in an intuitive reading, channeling and healing services. If you are below the age of 18, you are not allowed to access or use our service without written consent from a legal guardian over the age of 18 years old and signing a wavier form.
- Services for Entertainment and Guidance: The consultations and services offered are provided for entertainment purposes and spiritual guidance only. While being an experienced consultant and striving to offer helpful insights, The Sacred Spiral does not guarantee the accuracy or outcome of any information discussed and conducted as part of the service. Consultations should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice, such as medical, legal, financial, or psychological services.
- Privacy and Confidentiality: Your privacy is taken very seriously. All information shared during consultations, as well as your personal details, will be kept strictly confidential. There will be no sharing, selling, or distribution of your information to any third party without your explicit consent, except as required by law. However, all consultations will be recorded and may be used in future marketing campaigns after consent has been given by the individual.
- Code of Conduct: We expect all users to treat our consultant and other users with respect and courtesy. Any abusive, threatening, or disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated. The Sacred Spiral reserves the right to terminate or suspend the service of any individual who violates this code of conduct.
- Payment and Refunds: Before receiving a service or consultation, you will be informed of the associated charges. Payment is required in advance of your service (unless it is a free service), and no refunds will be issued once the service has been rendered. In case of technical issues or unsatisfactory service, you may contact The Sacred Spiral for assistance.
- Disclaimer of Liability: By using any of the services, you agree that The Sacred Spiral, its affiliates, and its consultants shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from your use of the service or the information provided during the consultation.
- Personal Responsibility: You acknowledge that decisions and actions taken based on consultative advice are solely your responsibility. The Sacred Spiral is not accountable for any consequences resulting from choices made as a result of a consultation or service.
- Accuracy of Information: WhileThe Sacred Spiral strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information, there is no guarantee to the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of any content, including readings, healings or other services offered as part of a consultation.
- Modification of Terms: The Sacred Spiral reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use any of the services offered after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the updated terms.
By using The Sacred Spiral’s consultation and other services offered, you indicate that you have read, understood, and accepted these Terms of Service in their entirety. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using any of the services. For any questions or concerns, please contact our The Sacred Spiral directly.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of The Sacred Spiral and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Sacred Spiral.
The Sacred Spiral has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Sacred Spiral shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
The Sacred Spiral 2023